This week, I made dinner recipes out of The Pioneer Woman’s Fall Magazine! My favorite recipe this week was hands down the Cashew Chicken. My husband’s favorite was the taco shells and cheese. Each one was super easy to make and a nice hearty meal for my family. I will be making all of these again!
The Pioneer Woman Magazine: https://amzn.to/3lR7cwI
Chicken Spaghetti: https://www.thepioneerwoman.com/food-cooking/recipes/a11729/chicken-spaghetti-recipe/
Cashew Chicken: https://www.thepioneerwoman.com/food-cooking/recipes/a84800/cashew-chicken/
Taco Shells and Cheese: https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/taco-shells-and-cheese-8603920
What’s For Dinner Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI0r7…
My Channel: On my channel you will typically find recipes, meal inspiration, grocery hauls and cooking tips and tricks for working moms.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission from these links, but they do not raise the price you pay. Thank you for supporting my small channel!
Upstate News Headlines
- SCHP: driver killed after hitting tree in Cherokee County
- Upstate cleaners use electrostatic sprayers to combat COVID-19 in offices
- Henderson Co. deputies search for armed bank robbery suspect
- DHEC Reports 1777 New Covid-19 Infections in South Carolina
- Troopers: Car chase ends with fugitive arrest
- Funniest & Cutest Golden Retriever Puppies #26- Funny Puppy Videos 2020
- Online holiday shopping could cause shipping delays this holiday season
- Free COVID-19 testing options are available after Thanksgiving holiday
- Spartanburg leaders asking residents to shop locally on Black Friday
- Deputies: Man assaulted during home invasion in McDowell Co., suspects sought