In today’s video we talk about an Upcoming Major Tropical Cyclone?
Yep, you heard me right! The Hurricane season hasn’t completely given up yet, it’s still kicking out decent tropical waves.
This storm is an imminent threat to Cuba, however down the road it could be a major threat for the Gulf Coast, I’ve seen models show as far west as it hitting coastal Texas, and as far East as being offshore of Florida’s East coast.
We will continue to track this storm over the coming days and keep you guys up to date with the latest.
#TropicalCyclone #Invest95L #HurricaneSeason2020
Possible Upstate Impacts
Upstate News Headlines
- Brad Brownell Gives Update on Clemson Basketball Ahead of Home Opener
- CFP Rankings LIVE – Top 25 Teams In 2nd College Football Playoff Rankings For 2021
- ACC Announces Decision on Clemson – Florida State Game
- Mike Bobo News Conference — 12/1/20
- #GivingTuesday: Culinary Concert
- Dr. C weighs in on COVID vaccine, potential side effects
- SC lawmakers share priorities ahead of new legislative session
- Restaurant created outdoor ice huts to allow for outdoor dining during COVID-19
- Clemson Board of Trustees meeting to discuss the upcoming Spring Semester
- CDC to hold emergency meeting on COVID-19 pandemic and vaccines