In today’s video we talk about an Upcoming Major Tropical Cyclone?
Yep, you heard me right! The Hurricane season hasn’t completely given up yet, it’s still kicking out decent tropical waves.
This storm is an imminent threat to Cuba, however down the road it could be a major threat for the Gulf Coast, I’ve seen models show as far west as it hitting coastal Texas, and as far East as being offshore of Florida’s East coast.
We will continue to track this storm over the coming days and keep you guys up to date with the latest.
#TropicalCyclone #Invest95L #HurricaneSeason2020
Possible Upstate Impacts
Upstate News Headlines
- Daily Coronavirus Deaths In The U.S. Hit A Record High
- Mitch McConnell Actually Cried Today. Lawrence Was Not Moved
- GOP Senator Privately Concedes It’s ‘Political Suicide’ To Admit Biden Won | All In | MSNBC
- South Carolina State Park Offering 25% Off Camping Reservations: Today Only
- One person killed another hospitalized following crash in Newberry County
- GBI: Former Elbert Co. deputy charged for firing shots that hit fellow deputy on self-harm call
- 2020 Upstate South Carolina Christmas Parade Calendar
- High Speed Chase Leads to Fatality on US-29 in Spartanburg Co.
- See if you can identify the ‘Too Tall Bandit’: FBI Needs Your Help
- AEW Reminds Us How Good Wrestling Storytelling Can Be with Tonight's Huge Title Match