Chef Tom Colicchio, owner of Crafted Hospitality and judge on Bravo’s “Top Chef,” talks about his push to get federal help for restaurants that are struggling to stay afloat during the coronavirus pandemic. “We’re going to see a lot of boarded up spaces and a lot of open spaces for quite some time if we don’t get some assistance here,” he said.
» Subscribe to TODAY: http://on.today.com/SubscribeToTODAY
» Watch the latest from TODAY: http://bit.ly/LatestTODAY
About: TODAY brings you the latest headlines and expert tips on money, health and parenting. We wake up every morning to give you and your family all you need to start your day. If it matters to you, it matters to us. We are in the people business. Subscribe to our channel for exclusive TODAY archival footage & our original web series.
Connect with TODAY Online!
Visit TODAY’s Website: http://on.today.com/ReadTODAY
Find TODAY on Facebook: http://on.today.com/LikeTODAY
Follow TODAY on Twitter: http://on.today.com/FollowTODAY
Follow TODAY on Instagram: http://on.today.com/InstaTODAY
Follow TODAY on Pinterest: http://on.today.com/PinTODAY
#TomColicchio #Coronavirus #TodayShow
Tom Colicchio Calls On Congress For Restaurant Relief: ‘Jobs Are Going To Be Lost’ | TODAY
Upstate News Headlines
- Texas early voting totals exceed total number of ballots cast during 2016 election
- Spartanburg Regional offering free flu shots at drive-thru clinic on Friday and Saturday
- Deputies: Man who went missing 9 days ago found unharmed
- FBI involved in investigation at UNC Asheville campus dorm
- Health officials warn COVID-19 cases ‘headed in wrong direction’ in Greenville County
- Strong Aegean Sea earthquake topples buildings in Turkey
- Watch Live: City of Greenville host joint media briefing on COVID-19 Cases, the Holidays and Vaccine
- When will power be restored? Update from utility companies on thousands of power outages across Upstate
- 15 Most Dangerous Animals Kept As Pets
- Walhalla Water Dept. experiencing supply issues after storm, asks people to conserve water through Saturday