Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay discuss where the presidential race stands and how the voting has been split demographically (2:00). Then they discuss Measure J passing in Los Angeles and what that means in terms of defunding the police (33:00), as well as Ice Cube’s tweet about working with Trump (49:00). They end by answering a few mailbag questions (59:00).
This podcast was recorded at 1:00 p.m. PT on Thursday, November 5.
Subscribe to our channel: http://therin.gr/5te1wFL
Upstate News Headlines
- SCHP: driver killed after hitting tree in Cherokee County
- Upstate cleaners use electrostatic sprayers to combat COVID-19 in offices
- Henderson Co. deputies search for armed bank robbery suspect
- DHEC Reports 1777 New Covid-19 Infections in South Carolina
- Troopers: Car chase ends with fugitive arrest
- Funniest & Cutest Golden Retriever Puppies #26- Funny Puppy Videos 2020
- Online holiday shopping could cause shipping delays this holiday season
- Free COVID-19 testing options are available after Thanksgiving holiday
- Spartanburg leaders asking residents to shop locally on Black Friday
- Deputies: Man assaulted during home invasion in McDowell Co., suspects sought