California resident Maxwell Fleming captured video of his friend Ryder jumping into the Pacific Ocean near the Channel Islands to take a swim with what they thought was a basking shark after they spotted it swimming close to their boat. After a few seconds, Ryder has misgivings and tries to make his way back to the boat.
Fleming too begins to panic and believes the shark might actually be a great white! They later got to inspect it further and came to the conclusion that it was a basking shark after all.
Upstate News Headlines
- Family mourns on birthday of Spartanburg teen killed in July 2020
- Trevor Lawrence on last game in Clemson: “There’s not many places like it”
- Meet Maxine “Big Momma” Davis. She just turned 100 and threw an axe to celebrate
- #1 Clemson vs Pittsburgh Highlights Plus Dabo’s Postgame Comments
- 1 dead, 14 injured following shooting at Aiken nightclub
- Tigers take out frustrations on Pitt in dominant Death Valley effort
- Troopers: Passenger killed in collision north of Easley
- Upstate Weather: Heavy Rain Arrives Sunday Night
- Upgrading Your Thanksgiving Leftovers (4 Ways)
- DHEC Announces Nearly 1800 Covid-19 Infections :: November 28th