While everyone might have their own thoughts on the rest of the menu, one thing we can all agree on is that McDonald’s french fries reign supreme when it comes to eating some perfectly crispy and flavorful potatoes. But what makes them so good? Well thanks to MythBuster’s Grant Imahara we learned a little bit about the process and then took those tools to engineer the best french fry we could make at home.
POPSUGAR Food shares delicious recipes, tutorials, kitchen tips and tricks, and everything else you need to start cooking … and eating! Hosted by Brandi Milloy, POPSUGAR Food shares easy-to-follow recipes, demos, and time-saving kitchen hacks on our show Get the Dish, and recreate the latest food crazes and invent new ones on Eat the Trend. Get the scoop on how to make everything from Cronuts to ramen burgers to vanilla cupcakes and beyond!
Upstate News Headlines
- Rebecca Quickly Subsides into the Dullest Parts of Its Source Material
- Fact checking the final 2020 presidential election debate
- Two patrol cars honor fallen Greenville deputy
- At Final Presidential Debate, President Trump Says NYC Restaurants Are ‘Dying’
- Biden slams Trump on coronavirus response, family separations and racism in final debate – live
- Van Jones: Trump did his best ever, and his best was not enough
- Daniel Jones Tackles Himself on 80-Yard Run
- Trump and Biden offer sharply different visions to tackle Covid in final TV debate
- Uber and Lyft 'likely broke law' by classifying drivers as contractors, court rules
- Photos: Biden and Trump’s last debate