With the holidays just around the corner, many of us are seeking out a way to gain some extra income for holiday gifts, food, and travel expenses, which is why many are on the hunt for a seasonal job. Seasonal positions are not only beneficial to earn some extra income but also a great way to earn industry experience on your career journey. While many companies hire seasonal help for this time of the year, these positions are often competitive and the hiring process is typically immediate. Whether you want to pick up some shifts at a retail store, package delivery service, or more, we have a few tips to help you get through the process and land a position that’s a good fit for you.
- Craft Your Seasonal Resume
- Be Flexible
- Apply Early & Consider All Options
- Be Prepared for The Interview
Read the full post learn more at https://condustrial.com/2020/11/09/tips-on-landing-a-seasonal-position/
Upstate News Headlines
- DHEC: 1,612 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 35 confirmed deaths in SC
- Sheriff’s office arrest man on fentanyl trafficking, stolen firearm charges in Buncombe Co.
- LIVE: Deadly crash involving State Transport Police blocking Pleasantburg Dr. near E. North St.
- Upstate man suffering from COVID-19 fights for his life in Virginia hospital
- SLED: Man charged with assault after June incident at an Upstate Bantam Chef restaurant
- US tightens definition of service animals allowed on planes
- Former S.C. jail officer charged with having sex with inmate
- Spartanburg deputies respond to a Marathon vandalized by bullet holes
- Police: 60-year-old man charged with rape, kidnapping in 1992 sex crime
- Deputies say Buncombe County man charged with multiple crimes involving sexual assault of a minor