Hot Chocolate bombs are so hot right now so I put on my thinking cap and came up with a great way to DIY them for yourself or as gifts. What’s better is that this hot chocolate tastes so good you could almost believe you are in a little cafe in France drinking traditional French hot chocolate.
Don’t forget the importance of tempering your chocolate and here is how to do it – https://youtu.be/z1dHYZgko_k
– 2 high percentage coco chocolate bar
– Milk chocolate chocolate bar for sweetness
– 2/3 table spoons of coco powder to really push that chocolate hit
– mini marshmallows
——— MORE FROM ME ———
Blog – https://www.craftynotshifty.com
Instagram and Twitter – @craftynotshifty
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/181332245928858/
My Amazon Storefront- http://www.amazon.co.uk/shop/craftynotshifty
#hotchocolate #hotchocolatebombs #giftideas
Upstate News Headlines
- South Carolina State Park Offering 25% Off Camping Reservations: Today Only
- One person killed another hospitalized following crash in Newberry County
- GBI: Former Elbert Co. deputy charged for firing shots that hit fellow deputy on self-harm call
- High Speed Chase Leads to Fatality on US-29 in Spartanburg Co.
- See if you can identify the ‘Too Tall Bandit’: FBI Needs Your Help
- AEW Reminds Us How Good Wrestling Storytelling Can Be with Tonight's Huge Title Match
- HUGE NBA Trade! | Russell Westbrook To Washington Wizards, John Wall To Houston Rockets!
- Bob Jones University to host drive-thru Christmas light display Dec. 4-Jan. 4
- Police: Traffic death closes part of Woodruff Rd. in Greenville
- Coroner: Pedestrian hit by car along Woodruff Rd. dies at Greenville hospital