This weeks At Home Dinner is now available to order! This week we are featuring ingredients from Horseshoe Farm, Trail Place Farm, and more. Also, this week you have the option to add on a bottle of wine for an additional charge. If you select yes, the total will automatically update for you.
This week’s at home dinner includes the following and feeds 2-4 people:
Marinated Tomato & Cucumber Salad
Marinated Trail Place Farms Skirt Steak (to be grilled at home)
with Wood Roasted Carrots, Salsa Verde, Glace
Peach Cobbler with Cinnamon Chantilly
Add on a bottle of wine for $17. This weeks pairing is a liter bottle of Garnacha from Gulp/Halpo in Castilla La Mancha, Spain
Plus the market is full of all of our favorites. High Valley Farms trout is back plus Benton’s Bacon and much more.
Pick up this week will continue to be Thursday only but we hope to be able to expand into a second pick up day again next week.
Today’s Upstate Calendar
Greer Ghost Tours
Harry Potter Trivia Night
Multi-Blade Mondday/Axe Throwing
No Expectations Comedy
Open Mic Night
PIckin' on the Porch 2020 with Leatherwoods Monday 8pm
Roll-In Cuban for Dinner
Team Trivia @ Tetrad Brewing Co.
Team Trivia at Tetrad Brewing!
Virtual Oktoberfest 5k!
Upstate News Headlines
- I-26 West closed near Columbus due to overturned log truck, firefighters ask drivers to avoid area
- This One-Pot Lasagna Will Be Your New Weeknight Favorite
- Is Facebook really ready for the 2020 election?
- North Carolina resumes processing deficient absentee ballots
- Bruce Willis reprises 'Die Hard' role in unexpected way
- Greenville park has a fiery past
- Spirit of actress often seen leading audience in ovation after performances
- Hurricane Laura evacuees — many with nowhere to go — ordered to leave hotels
- Trump says Sudan will be removed from terrorism list
- Legendary NHL broadcaster Mike ‘Doc’ Emrick announces his retirement