This week’s at home dinner includes the following and feeds 2-4 people:
Charcuterie & Cheese Board (bread not included)
Melon & Local Lettuce Salad with Preserved Lemon Vinaigrette
Ricotta Gnocchi with Bolognese and Ricotta Salata
Lemon Panna Cota with Coffee Cocoa Gelee and Smoked Salt
Add a bottle of Flavino Sangiovese for $20
Volunteer at Horseshoe Farm
We are looking for volunteers at Horseshoe Farm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Email us for more details and free veggies!
About Horseshoe Farm
Our Farm is a unique partnership between Grower and Chef. In working hand in hand to supply as much as possible to our restaurant partner, The Anchorage, we benefit from the relationship and feedback from our counterparts in the kitchen. Our Hope is that this unique perspective will allow for more diverse and delicious produce in our local area.
Nestled on a pristine 21 Acre Plot minutes from Downtown Travelers Rest Our Farm is surrounded by natural water sources, biodiversity, and unscathed woodland. While we are an operating production farm the goal is to protect the natural balance of the surrounding land. Using organic practices and embracing modern techniques we aim to work hand in hand with nature to ensure our farmland is healthy.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina now in Vaccination Phase 1b: What you need to know
- Prince Charles at the Biltmore
- Beyond the Headlines: A Look at Greenville County Development
- 12 Black Leaders to Know in South Carolina
- 'Different is beautiful': Girl with Down syndrome helps to inspire book about inclusion
- Amtrak investigates bomb threat on train heading through South Carolina
- After historic whirlwind visit, Pope leaves Iraq for Rome
- Guilt, envy, distrust: Vaccine rollout breeds mixed emotions, fears of criticism on social media
- SEC tournament returns to Greenville nearly one year after COVID-19 pandemic started
- Team LeBron wins All-Stars game, Giannis Antetokounmpo named game MVP