We are excited to launch new items in The Anchorage Market this week. New take and bakes, prepared foods, beer, wine. We have also restocked Horseshoe Farm Veggie Bags, Sourdough, Bourbon Liver Mousse and Charcuterie Boards.
Our new arrivals for this week are now available on The Anchorage Market. This is our biggest offering to date with new items like Vegetarian Tamales, Jerk Chicken with Cabbage and Rice, Meatballs with Polenta and much more. We have also restocked many items sucha Horseshoe Farm Veggie Bags, Sourdough, English Muffins, and fresh Strawberries.
When ordering sourdough or english muffins, please make sure to select the same day that you are planning to pick up your order. We can only produce so many each day and each item has the correct count in inventory.
Pickup this week will still be Thursday or Friday 3pm to 6pm at The Anchorage. And we are still offering home delivery on Friday only. You must live within 7 miles of the restaurant in order to select delivery.
Shop online www.theanchoragerestaurant.com
Upstate News Headlines
- All Buncombe County Schools will operate on remote learning plan today
- Let there be Peace
- Xbox Console Update Brings Dynamic Backgrounds, Next-Gen Optimization Badges and Game Pass Improvements
- Doom Eternal Gets Release Date and Trailer for Nintendo Switch Edition
- New Coastal Plain League baseball team in Spartanburg announces team naming contest
- The Best Gacha Games to Play Today
- Anderson deputies search for missing juvenile
- Greenville County Schools to offer kindergarten and first grade enrollment Dec. 1-4
- Culinary Rising
- Top secret: Biden gets access to President’s Daily Brief