Now that you’re stuck inside for a bit, why not use some of that flour you bought to make sourdough bread? It’s not that hard and it will require some patience. Here’s the first cooking video for my partners at iOnGreenville and we’ll have more to follow.
More by John Malik
- Quarantine Kitchen: Chicken Basics
- Quarantine Kitchen: John Malik Teaches How to Make Sourdough Bread
- Comfort Food With John Malik: Upstate Cheeseburgers
This is the first in a new series of cooking lessons from our friend John Malik.
Extremely accomplished, John is a James Beard Society nominee for Best Chef in the Southeast, has published a novel Doughnuts for Amy and you can find his essays on Food, Travel, and the culinary scene of the Southeast in the Huffington Post. John is currently Chef of the Loft at Soby’s.
More Post You Will Enjoy
- Head Out to Our Upstate South Carolina Parks This Weekend! Our Map Makes it Easy
- This Weekend Features Some Great Live Music in the Upstate
- Family Beach Trip in the Time of Covid-19
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Enjoy Drive-In Movie Night This Sunday at Drayton Mills Marketplace