Now that you’re stuck inside for a bit, why not use some of that flour you bought to make sourdough bread? It’s not that hard and it will require some patience. Here’s the first cooking video for my partners at iOnGreenville and we’ll have more to follow.
More by John Malik
- Comfort Food With John Malik: Upstate Cheeseburgers
- Why Oak Hill Café and Chef Adam Cooke James Beard Nominations are Such a Huge Deal
- Chef John Malik: I’ve Been Slimed
This is the first in a new series of cooking lessons from our friend John Malik.
Extremely accomplished, John is a James Beard Society nominee for Best Chef in the Southeast, has published a novel Doughnuts for Amy and you can find his essays on Food, Travel, and the culinary scene of the Southeast in the Huffington Post. John is currently Chef of the Loft at Soby’s.
More Post You Will Enjoy
- Prisma Health Upstate’s Dr. Robin LaCroix talks Coronavirus and our families—what we should know!
- Upstate Music, Live and Online: Week Two of Social Distancing
- Virtual Event Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Upstate South Carolina Facebook Live and Streaming Event Listing
- Quarantine Kitchen: John Malik Teaches How to Make Sourdough Bread