Chicken Basics from the iOnGreenville/Tin Roof Farm Quarantine Kitchen
A whole chicken provides many possibilities and is quite the value when compared to buying cut chicken pieces. In what was the most requested technique by our audience, Chef John Malik details the process of how to bone a whole chicken, make a basic chicken stock and from that, chicken soup.
Got cooking questions for John? Hit him up on Facebook.
More Features by John Malik
- Quarantine Kitchen: Chicken Basics
- Quarantine Kitchen: John Malik Teaches How to Make Sourdough Bread
- Comfort Food With John Malik: Upstate Cheeseburgers
- Why Oak Hill Café and Chef Adam Cooke James Beard Nominations are Such a Huge Deal
- All Hail King Shatner: It’s Mardi Gras season in my hometown of New Orleans.
- John Malik: Best Bites of 2019
- Chef John Malik: I Killed Frosty
- Chef John Malik: I’ve Been Slimed
- Chef John Malik Recaps 2019 Euphoria Greenville on Latest Podcast
About Chef John Malik
This is a new installment in a new series of essays from our friend John Malik.
Extremely accomplished, John is a James Beard Society nominee for Best Chef in the Southeast, has published a novel Doughnuts for Amy and you can find his essays on Food, Travel, and the culinary scene of the Southeast in the Huffington Post. John is currently Chef of the Loft at Soby’s.
We are extremely excited to have John contribute monthly essays and videos for iOnGreenville!