Videos showing off “kitchen hacks” and baking ideas have clocked up billions of views – but do all the tips featured actually work?
BBC Click’s Chris Fox tried out recipes from some of the biggest lifestyle channels on YouTube and Facebook and found not all was as it seemed, and speaks to How To Cook That channel’s Ann Reardon, also known for her debunking fake cooking videos.
Upstate News Headlines
- Greenville County Schools reports more than 100 new COVID-19 cases this week
- Health Care Workers Say Patients Don’t Believe They Have Covid-19
- Upcountry History Museum Exhibit Host Original Costumes movie “White Christmas
- SC health leaders discuss Covid-19 vaccine process and timeline
- Piedmont Natural Gas reconsidering pipeline route after property owners mobilized against the projec
- Preparing for COVID-19 vaccine: SC health leaders discuss process and timeline
- Grab an umbrella, you’ll need it later Friday
- After 21 years in prison, Spartanburg woman reunited with family
- Upstate Most Wanted: 12-3-2020
- Greenville Co. Schools updates quarantine policy