Here’s one thing about COVID-19: at least it brought The State back together, kind of.
The beloved ‘90s sketch troupe regrouped via the internet to whip up a quarantine version of one of their most fondly remembered works: the all-singin’, all-dancin’ laff riot that is “Porcupine Racetrack.” This pitch perfect
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Florida man gets 20 years in prison for cutting off penis of wife’s lover
- Video Captures Mask Mayhem on Plane
- Lindsey Graham CALLS OUT Biden on Senate floor
- TV Reporter Robbed At Gunpoint While Looking Into Auto Thefts
- Group 3 vaccinations open across North Carolina
- Answering your NC COVID-19 vaccine questions
- NC Public schools must offer in-person learning, NC State Board of Education decides
- Greenville County Schools will go to eLearning for two days during employee vaccination clinics
- Vaccine Requirements: South Carolina lawmakers pushing to ban vaccine mandates
- 2 in custody after search, daycare lockdowns near LC Drive in Laurens Co.