In the words of both Taylor Swift and Bananarama, it has been a cruel summer so far. As the coronavirus pandemic rages on, we’re all constantly adapting and, for many, giving up normal summertime activities has been an uncomfortable adjustment. But, now, fall is finally in sight (even if it’s
Upstate News Headlines
- ABCs of Horror: “X” Is for Xtro (1982)
- Trump votes in Florida as contest with Biden hits battleground states – live
- ‘Great Influenza’ author outlines what herd immunity supporters won’t say
- The FDA approved remdesivir to treat Covid-19. Scientists are questioning the evidence.
- What the next GDP figure will — and won’t — mean
- Is your local McDonald’s ice cream machine broken? A new map has the answer (finally).
- Analysis: Trump seizes on one Biden debate comment as Covid cases hit a record
- Hear Trump speak after voting in-person in Florida
- Cat 3 Major Hurricane Zeta Track & Impact Forecast – Jamaica, La, Ms, Al, Fl – WeatherMan Plus
- Boris Johnson’s credibility takes a hit