This is a breaking story, and will be updated as more information is made available.
Six weeks after the city and county of San Francisco reopened restaurant dining rooms, cases of COVID-19 have skyrocketed by 250 percent, city officials say. That’s why, as of 11:59 p.m. on Friday, November 13, 2020, restaurants will be required to shut their indoor dining operations down again, and to revert to an outdoor dining, takeout, and delivery model for an unknown period of time.
Upstate News Headlines
- Reward offered for “armed and dangerous” duo suspected in disappearance of missing man, deputies say
- Sheriff’s office in WNC staying closed through Thanksgiving after COVID-19 cluster involving several deputies
- Hundreds of Anderson County families show up for drive-thru turkey distribution
- Electric scooters could be coming to Spartanburg. Here’s where you’d be able to ride
- Community Thanksgiving distribution event
- Child shot while sitting in parked car
- House of Raeford Farms opens pre-orders for community chicken sale in December
- Congress should cancel its Thanksgiving recess and pass another stimulus bill
- Rising Star Chef Ashleigh Shanti Exits Benne on Eagle
- AstraZeneca says its coronavirus vaccine can be around 90 percent effective