There’s a fight for the fryer as we relive some of the biggest deep-fried fails in the #Chopped kitchen!
Don’t miss #Chopped Comfort Food Feud, Tuesdays at 9|8c from 11/10/20 to 12/8/20.
Subscribe to Food Network ▶ http://foodtv.com/YouTube
Chopped is a cooking competition show that is all about skill, speed and ingenuity. Each week, four chefs compete before a panel of expert judges and turn baskets of mystery ingredients into an extraordinary three-course meal. Course by course, the chefs will be “chopped” from the competition until only one winner remains. The challenge? They have seconds to plan and 30 minutes to cook an amazing course with the basket of mystery ingredients given to them moments before the clock starts ticking! Chopped is a game of passion, expertise and skill — and in the end, only one chef will survive the Chopping Block.
- Learn How To Make Easy DIY Hot Cocoa Bombs for the Holidays
- Ree Drummond’s Loaded How to Make Pioneer Woman’s Crash Hot Potatoes
- Preview Home Team BBQ Coming to Holland Park in Greenville SC!
- Chapel Hill Icon Ye Olde Waffle Shoppe Closes Down After 48 Years
- The Most Over-Hyped Fast Food Items Of 2020
- Husk Greenville Will Reopen as Husk Barbeque This Month
- Food Truck Calendar
- Common Candy Trivia Facts You Should Know
- CHRISTMAS RECIPE: Christmas Beef Wellington
- Euphoria Hosting Making Our Mark Benefit Dinner at Stella’s Brasserie
Upstate News Headlines
- The Latest: Trump presses Ga. gov. to overturn vote result
- A teacher who turned his home into a PPE factory during the pandemic was honored with a new car
- Michigan woman charged with murder in 2003 deaths of newborn twins
- Americans projected to spend $99 billion on their pets in 2020
- Massachusetts family discovers naked man breaking into home
- Deputies: man accused of fatally stabbing victim at Greenville Co. apartment complex
- Greenville deputies investigate stabbing incident
- South Carolina Sets Daily Record for Covid-19 Infections: December 5th
- DHEC: New confirmed cases in SC near closer to 3,000 on Saturday, 10 counties report triple digits
- Lion Cub Trying To Roar Is The Cutest Thing Ever