BUMPER, Japanese Breakfast’s Michelle Zauner and Crying’s Ryan Galloway new quarantine project, have shared their debut EP titled pop songs 2020.
Zauner and Galloway live three blocks away from each other in their respective New York City apartments, but they haven’t seen each other in person since the pandemic hit.
Upstate News Headlines
- Lindsey Graham gaggle after Simpsonville campaign stop
- Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields & Trey Lance: Outlook of the top 2021 NFL Draft QB prospects
- Dog Tries On Different Halloween Costumes | Which One Should He Wear For Halloween?
- What might the next year of the pandemic be like?
- Christian Leaders Speak Out Against The President
- ACC 2-Minute Drill: Week 6 (2020)
- Fauci on his media restrictions, Trump contracting COVID, masks, voting and more
- Johns Hopkins Says U.S. Virus Deaths Could Triple
- Sen. Graham to speak at voting rally today
- Detention officer accused of bringing contraband to jail