In hard times, it’s nice to recognize and rally around our true leaders: Big Macs, burrito bowls, and Frappuccinos.
On July 15, Starbucks was among the first large restaurant chains in the U.S. to require customers to wear face coverings in stores. Customer mask mandates from other fast food and fast casual chain restaurants soon followed. Panera Bread, Noodles & Company, Chipotle, and McDonald’s announced similar policies. Most went into effect immediately; McDonald’s began on August 1.
In the U.S.,
Upstate News Headlines
- Videocast: Showers, Cooler Sunday
- Tropical Storm Zeta Explodes – Hurricane Zeta Expected – Possible Huge Nor’ Easter – WeatherMan Plus
- Lou Dobbs Attacks Lindsey Graham
- The Salvation Army of Spartanburg in need of winter donations
- Clemson 47, Syracuse 21: Nolan Turner postgame
- Clemson 47, Syracuse 21: Brent Venables postgame
- Clemson 47, Syracuse 21: Dabo Swinney postgame press conference
- Elliott says Tigers overcame test, looked humbled and hungry
- Etienne says he left some plays out there in win over Syracuse
- Lawrence hardest on himself after struggles in win over Syracuse