As summer creeps into full swing and cities across America do the dance of easing, and then reinstating, COVID-19 restrictions, people are clamoring to be someplace — anyplace — besides their own homes. While there is no form of travel that’s perfectly safe right now, there are certainly more responsible options than others for scratching the itch.
National parks, in all their wide-open space, are more befitting a socially distant vacation than, say, resort towns or theme parks. But even
Upstate News Headlines
- Fireworks Show Planned for Upstate Veterans Salute
- Educators Speak Out About Mental Health Toll Of Teaching Through Pandemic | NBC Nightly News
- Trump Unlikely To Fulfill Promise To Deport Millions | NBC News NOW
- NASA’s OSIRIS-REx Spacecraft Touches Down On Asteroid | NBC News NOW
- Rhetoric Versus Reality: Where The Candidates Stand On Fixing The Economy | NBC News NOW
- Mobile mammography units helping doctors reach underserved women, study says
- From muted mics to topics chosen, here’s what you need to know about the final Trump-Biden debate
- New electric Hummer to feature ‘crab walk’ mode
- Governor McMaster will be in the Upstate to promote two grant programs for small businesses and non-profits.
- Visitation begins today for fallen deputy