October 29 — 1:30 p.m. ET / 12:30 p.m. CT
When it comes to living with the coronavirus, one piece of advice is unequivocally clear: Outside is best. What’s far less clear is how restaurants and bars, currently relying heavily on the rare bright spot that is outdoor dining, will make that work as temperatures dip.
On Thursday, October 29, at 1:30 p.m. ET, Eater daily editor Madeleine Davies will moderate a panel featuring editors Monica Burton, Brenna
Upstate News Headlines
- Orphaned mountain lion cub rescued from wildfire | Animalkind
- Spartanburg Gives joins organizations to support nonprofits on Giving Tuesday
- Draft completed for GVL2040 comprehensive plan
- Holiday Weather Week: Cold Weather Myths
- Victim’s family speaks out after fatal DUI crash on Thanksgiving in Spartanburg Co.
- SC woman has questions about father’s in-custody death, wants apology
- What happens if Ohio State is ineligible for the Big Ten title game? | KJZ
- Upstate Weather Update
- Upstate shelters prepare for cold
- Police search for suspect accused of ATM break-in