Clemson’s Aamir Simms had a heroic performance on the road at Miami on Saturday. The Clemson star tied a career high with 25 points on 10-of-14 shooting including the go-ahead shot with 20 seconds left in the game that lifted the Tigers to the 66-65 win. The senior forward added 7 rebounds, 4 assists and 4 blocks in the win. Check out Simms best plays from his clutch performance right here.
The ACC Digital Network (theACCDN) is a joint venture between Stadium, and Raycom Sports, a long-time television producer and partner of the Atlantic Coast Conference. The cross-platform digital video network covers the spectrum of one of the nation’s top intercollegiate athletic conferences, featuring original on-demand content throughout the entire year. All ACCDN videos are viewable on theACC.com, the ACC mobile and tablet app, as well as various streaming and connected mobile and TV devices. For more information, visit theACC.com and follow @theACCDN on Twitter, and Instagram.
Connect with the ACCDigitalNetwork Online:
Visit the ACC WEBSITE: http://theacc.com
Visit the ACC Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theACC/
Follow the ACCDN on Twitter: https://twitter.com/theACCDN
Follow the ACCDN on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theACCDN
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Video captures chaotic scene after officer runs over crowd in Tacoma, Wash.
- REPORT: Deshaun Watson Prefers Jets as No.1 Landing Spot
- Boston finishes strong, No. 4 So. Carolina tops LSU 69-65
- Veteran tight end Greg Olsen announces retirement
- Clemson downs No. 23 Syracuse in Overtime
- Greenville County deputies locate missing juvenile
- One arrested after shooting outside birthday party at Upstate teen center, deputies say
- Dwayne Johnson shows off his hair skills in an adorable post with his 2-year-old daughter
- Miami Heat to use COVID-19-sniffing dogs to screen fans at basketball games
- South Carolina Reports 3,450 new Covid-19 Cases Sunday