Starting Friday, October 30, indoor dining will once again be off the table in Chicago. The governor’s office announced the suspension of indoor dining and a reduction in the maximum size of gatherings to 25 people in response to the city’s growing positivity rate, which has nearly doubled since the start of the month.
Chicago restaurant owners have been preparing for an announcement since October 19, when officials stated that a resumed indoor ban was likely if the city hit
Upstate News Headlines
- Notre Dame vs. North Carolina: 2020 Game Preview
- Teen Driver Charged after Deadly DUI Crash in Anderson Co.
- 1 dead after 3-vehicle DUI Crash in Spartanburg Co.
- Official Winter Forecast 2020 – 2021
- 2020-2021 Greenville Swamp Rabbits Season Preview
- Upcoming Major Snowstorm May Impact North Carolina Mountains
- Clemson Men’s Basketball Defeat Purdue
- JUDGES SHUT DOWN TRUMP’S CLAIM OF ELECTION IRREGULARITIES IN COURT-NBC NEWS
- Health Experts Fear Thanksgiving Covid Spike | NBC Nightly News
- How Fast-Tracked Covid Vaccines May Impact Future Immunizations | NBC News NOW