Caylee Hammack’s debut album begins with a good scolding. “You should’ve never come over,” she exclaims. “You should’ve left early and kept your hands to yourself / You knew better / You should’ve never promised me bliss if you couldn’t keep it.” Stand back—she’s breathing fire.
But as the
Upstate News Headlines
- Making Scary Candy With Stump Sohla
- The Man Who Eats Roadkill
- Can This Chef Cook A 3-Course Meal With A Waffle Iron?
- I Tried To Recreate 4 Disney Halloween Treats • Tasty
- 10 Minute Morning Yoga For Back Pain
- Family Recreates McDonald’s Drive-Thru
- U.S. Marshals hunt for 'dangerous fugitive' wanted for drug trafficking, officials say
- This Is That Story Marathon • Spooky Edition
- Downtown Greenville’s open-air ice skating rink will return this holiday season, tickets on sale now
- I Survived A Plane Crash As A Baby