In this cultural moment where there are a bevy of TV shows that (successfully or otherwise) center on the sexcapades of women in New York City—Girls, Broad City, Love Life— it can be difficult to remember how groundbreaking HBO’s Sex and the City was when it first debuted in 1998.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Watch: Construction worker shot at, carjacked
- Video shows man accused of killing officer kicked out of casino for not wearing a mask
- Here are The US Travel Restrictions By State: Quarantine And Covid 19 Testing
- Lower Richland road renamed to honor former legislator
- Doctors support bill that makes birth control more accessible in SC
- One year later, SC nursing homes nearing full vaccination
- Columbia mask ordinance remains in effect
- Which frontline workers are eligible for the vaccine in South Carolina’s Phase 1B?
- More than 1,000 COVID-19 cases reported in SC as hospitalizations continue to fall
- South Carolina governor drops mask requirement at restaurants, state government buildings