Buvette, the West Village ode to French bistro culture from chef Jody Williams, will open in Notting Hill. Williams, who is a partner on buzzy, critically acclaimed New York City restaurant Via Carota with her partner, Rita Sodi of the equally buzzy and critically acclaimed I Sodi, will open the fourth iteration of Buvette at 9 Blenheim Crescent, according to Propel. Buvette’s website lists Notting Hill among its locations and marks it “Est. 2020.”
The original opened in New York
Upstate News Headlines
- Former North Greenville University president dies
- ‘We can’t win’: Covid is devastating nursing homes. Some staff say they are unprotected.
- CFP Chair says Clemson dominance, Buckeyes’ weak schedule played role in rankings
- 2 hospitalized after small plane crashes in Greenville Co.
- Chance for a Large & Significant Snowstorm for the Eastern U.S Next Week?!
- College Football Playoff Ranking: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio St 5.TA&M – David Pollack
- Alabama 94% make College Football Playoff – Kirk Herbstreit backlash
- ESPN College Football Playoff Top 25 | Rankings: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Ohio State
- Deputies investigating shooting at Greenville apartment complex
- Discussing the CFP race & Dabo Swinney criticizing the Clemson-Florida State postponement | Get Up