As the self-proclaimed official eater at Eater, I’m always finding ways to let people know my genuine love for food, whether it’s with a sushi phone case or fried chicken shirts. But, nothing makes me happier than boba merchandise.
I don’t think I’m alone here. The instantly recognizable combination of milk tea, tapioca pearls, and a straw has become more than just a drink order — it’s a cultural phenomenon and a symbol of Asian culture, for better and worse.
Upstate News Headlines
- Former Marine, fiance trying to move forward after their houseboat sank
- Greenville Law Enforcement hold 20th annual Eric Nicholson Blood drive
- DHEC outlines vaccine plans
- T.L. Hanna addresses state championship ticket issue
- Upstate radio station hosts toy drive
- Greenville County Schools declines rapid COVID-19 testing kits
- Man charged for September homicide
- South Carolina sees highest daily COVID-19 spike since pandemic began
- TL Hanna Principal speaks on state championship ticket drama
- Watch: Plane makes emergency landing on Minnesota highway