The next iteration of Netflix’s critically acclaimed documentary food series Chef’s Table is taking a deep look at barbecue around the world. Smartly, Chef’s Table: BBQ is dedicating its premiere episode to Texas pitmaster extraordinaire Tootsie Tomanetz of Lexington barbecue spot Snow’s BBQ.
The trailer, which was released today, features snippets of Tomanetz, who has worked in barbecue for over 50 years and had opened Snow’s with owner Kerry Bexley in 2003, working the pits and interacting with customers. “I
Upstate News Headlines
- Videocast: Humid, warm; Change is coming
- Startup video-streaming service Quibi is shutting down, reports say
- Truck crashes with school bus in New York state, injuring drivers, little girl
- Fantasy Football 2020 – Tough Decisions + Week 7 Buy/Sell, TNF Preview – Ep. #967
- Week 7 fantasy football rankings | Fantasy Focus Live!
- Oldest of 6 abused kids turns parents in to authorities, parents sentenced, officials say
- Epsilon Could Become a Record Breaking Storm
- Maryland man admits to leaving threatening letter for voters, charged
- Law enforcement in several states investigating after threatening letters, emails sent to voters
- This 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation' inflatable will be recognize by the whole neighborhood