Welcome to A Frank Experience, where Frank Pinello of ‘The Pizza Show’ explores large-scale dining experiences and delves into what exactly it takes to feed a ton of people.
In this episode, Frank celebrates Fleet Week with the Navy on the USS New York. Frank takes a chopper to the ship to see where they keep the thousands of pounds of food needed to feed the sailors and to do his best grilling catfish, slicing prime rib, manning the egg station, and cooking burgers. By the time the ship passes the Statue of Liberty and Freedom Tower on the way back to New York City, Frank has a new level of perspective.
Upstate News Headlines
- Former North Greenville University president dies
- ‘We can’t win’: Covid is devastating nursing homes. Some staff say they are unprotected.
- CFP Chair says Clemson dominance, Buckeyes’ weak schedule played role in rankings
- 2 hospitalized after small plane crashes in Greenville Co.
- Chance for a Large & Significant Snowstorm for the Eastern U.S Next Week?!
- College Football Playoff Ranking: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio St 5.TA&M – David Pollack
- Alabama 94% make College Football Playoff – Kirk Herbstreit backlash
- ESPN College Football Playoff Top 25 | Rankings: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Ohio State
- Deputies investigating shooting at Greenville apartment complex
- Discussing the CFP race & Dabo Swinney criticizing the Clemson-Florida State postponement | Get Up