1 1 Minute Microwave Cinnamon Rolls:
– 140 g (1 cup) Self Rising Flour (OR 1 cup all purpose flour + 1 1/2 tsp baking powder + pinch of salt)
– 70 g Milk ( 1/4 cup + 1/2 tbsp Milk)
– 40 g Softened Butter ( 3 tbsp )
PLEASE READ: As mentioned in the video, these rolls are meant to be eaten right away! Once they cool down they will lose their fluffy texture. If you’re making these just for yourself, I advise you to cook just one or two and store the remaining cinnamon rolls uncooked in a zip lock bag in the fridge. Then once ready, cook those off and serve fresh. Cook your cinnamon rolls for exactly 45-60 seconds. Makes 6 small cinnamon rolls. They will puff up in the microwave.
Cinnamon Roll Filling:
– 30 g melted Butter ( 2 tbsp)
– 50 g Brown Sugar (1/4 cup)
– 1/2 tbsp Cinnamon
– 1/2 tbsp Cornstarch
– Pinch of Salt
Glaze recipe here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VINIlnmcTec&t=190s
You could also just make a simple glaze with powdered sugar, milk and vanilla.
Copyright © 2020 Emma Fontanella. All rights reserved.
No part of this video (including thumbnail images or written recipe) may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the copyright holder.
Upstate News Headlines
- Chief: smoke scare from HVAC unit prompts response from Spartanburg Co. fire departments
- Spartanburg mother of 4 returns home from 21 year prison sentence sharing encouraging message for community
- Dispatch: armed robbery reported at Greenville Co. food mart
- Rico Nasty Shines on the Mercurial Nightmare Vacation
- Greenville Co. Schools shifts quarantine policy to 10 days with new CDC guidance
- Mario's First English Manga, Super Mario Manga Mania, Is Releasing in December
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- John Boyega's Year Culminates In Every Way With Small Axe: Red, White and Blue
- A volunteer was attacked by a tiger at Carole Baskin’s Big Cat Rescue
- Among first acts, Biden to call for 100 days of mask-wearing