GREENVILLE, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – The Bon Secours Wellness Arena on Thursday announced that a second performance at the venue had been postponed.
The Zac Brown Band concert, scheduled for March 24, will not take place on that date.
On Wednesday, the venue also announced that Adam Sandler’s “100% Fresher Tour” stop was postponed due to concerns of the coronavirus.
<a href=”http://www.bonsecoursarena.com/events/detail/adam-sandler” target=”_blank”>The Bon Secours Wellness Arena’s website</a> notes the original March 17 date has been postponed and a later date will be to be announced. The website notes tickets bought for the original date will be honored for the new date with no exchanges necessary.
The comedian and musician announced that all March dates for his tour had been postponed, citing concerns from health officials that large gatherings should be avoided to stop or prevent the spread of COVID-19. He also urged fans to practice good hygiene.
Rescheduled concert dates have not yet been announced.
Additionally, the NCAA Women’s Regional Basketball Championship, set for March 27 – 29 will be closed to the public.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 'Better to be prepared': Woman says CPR training kicked in when she found her baby not breathing
- Texas governor recommends masks days after deeming mask mandate unnecessary
- USC defeats Alabama in SEC tournament, 75-63
- The Spill Canvas Boldly Battle Demons on Conduit
- Tickets on Sale now for Euphoria Spring Fest
- Surgeon defends Zoom call in operating room
- Warning: Invasive mussels could be living in your home aquarium, DNR says
- Cagle stars on mound, at the plate in Clemson opener win at Virginia
- Upstate home among locations with Apollo XIV 'moon tree'
- CommUNITY Conversation: Mable Owens Clarke of Soapstone Church uses fish fries for fellowship