A New Mexico woman is pleading with her community to take the coronavirus seriously after she lost both of her parents to COVID-19.Maritza Serna said she’s still in shock that her mom Maria Burciaga de Manquera, 67, and stepdad Jose Manquera, 69, both recently died of COVID-19 complications just about 10 days apart from one another.”I do personally feel angry, because it just sucks they
Upstate News Headlines
- High Speed Chase Leads to Fatality on US-29 in Spartanburg Co.
- See if you can identify the ‘Too Tall Bandit’: FBI Needs Your Help
- AEW Reminds Us How Good Wrestling Storytelling Can Be with Tonight's Huge Title Match
- HUGE NBA Trade! | Russell Westbrook To Washington Wizards, John Wall To Houston Rockets!
- Bob Jones University to host drive-thru Christmas light display Dec. 4-Jan. 4
- Police: Traffic death closes part of Woodruff Rd. in Greenville
- Coroner: Pedestrian hit by car along Woodruff Rd. dies at Greenville hospital
- Provided: 2020 year-end tax strategies for business owners
- Art in Focus: Farmhouse Tacos Mural
- Local Latin-pop group Phat Lip gets heavy on new EP, ‘Bembona’