A hiker seeking help for her injured boyfriend was found dead at the bottom of falls along a trail in the north Georgia mountains, news outlets reported.The two were hiking at Cochrans Falls on Friday when the man injured himself, Dawson County Fire Chief Danny Thompson told reporters, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.The falls are located about 75 miles north of Atlanta.Rescuers found the man,
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Tips for Landscaping on a Hill
- New COVID-19 Vaccination Site Opens in Spartanburg
- SEC women's basketball tournament begins Wednesday at Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- 2 trains go off the track in Anderson County
- Videocast: Cooler Tuesday; Tracking next rain
- Gardening Question: When can we expect the last freeze in South Carolina?
- Wofford earns No. 2 seed for SoCon tournament; Furman No. 3
- Lady Gaga's dog walker describes harrowing attack as 'very close call with death'
- WHO: 'Premature,' 'unrealistic' COVID-19 will end soon
- Experts just released the first-ever face mask standard