For the second time in a decade, a New Hampshire woman has a new face.Carmen Blandin Tarleton, whose face was disfigured in an attack by her ex-husband, became the first American and only the second person globally to undergo the procedure after her first transplant began to fail six years after the operation. The transplant from an anonymous donor took place at Boston’s Brigham and Women’s.
Upstate News Headlines
- Trump’s nomination of Amy Coney Barrett, in 3 minutes
- Teddy Roosevelt’s Mint Julep: All the Presidents’ Drinks
- Picking through a pandemic: In Nashville, 90 percent of independent music venues risk closure
- Why the 2020 presidential debates could matter more than ever
- Who is Amy Coney Barrett, Trump’s expected Supreme Court nominee?
- Miami Embarrasses FSU Reaction by Clemson Fan
- Tennessee football Key moments from 31-27 South Carolina win
- #16 Tennessee vs South Carolina | College Football Week 4 | 2020 College Football Highlights
- 2020 South Carolina Gamecock Football Vs Tennessee Volunteers | Gamecock Review
- Protesters in Upstate continue to march for Breonna Taylor