Family-fun skiing just 30 minutes North and 2,000 feet above Asheville. Come Ski the Wolf!
Summit Elevation: 4,700 feet
Base Elevation: 4,000 feet
Vertical Drop: 700 feet over 54 acres of terrain
Lift System: 1 Quad, 1 Double, 2 Moving Carpet Surface Lifts
Runs: Something for everyone with Advanced (2) Intermediate (9) Beginner (4) slopes.
Tubing: Located off-site, just down the road from the ski-hill.
Rentals: Located conveniently on the mountain. Skiers have options for boots, poles and shaped skis ranging in length from 80 – 178 cm. Snowboarders have boots and boards ranging from 94 – 154 cm. Snowbibs, helmets and lockers are also available. The Gift Shop sells gloves, face coverings and goggles for any last-minute needs.
Ski School: Private lessons available (Ages 5 and up), Group Lessons (Ages 8 and up) January: Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month $40 Includes Day Ticket (Day or Twilight Session), Ski/Snowboard Rental AND Beginner Group Lesson.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Democrats ask ethics panel to investigate Sens. Cruz, Hawley
- Boston's historic triple-double powers No. 4 South Carolina past No. 22 Georgia
- Japan determined to hold Tokyo Olympics, organizers say, following report suggesting otherwise
- 2 community leaders show their not afraid to take the COVID-19 vaccine
- Champ and Major Biden have not yet moved into the White House
- State trooper comforts child after she endures high-speed chase in car’s backseat
- Furman grad stands in for Kamala Harris during Inauguration Day rehearsal
- Work continues to identify and preserve graves of slaves in Clemson