MADISON, Wis. (AP) — The Wisconsin Supreme Court has refused to hear President Donald Trump’s attempt to overturn his election loss to Democrat Joe Biden in the battleground state.
The court on Thursday said the case must first wind its way through lower courts.
Trump said in his filing with
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout
- Small numbers of protesters gather at fortified US capitols
- Parler's homepage now has brief message to 'lovers and haters'
- The Latest: Slovakia wants tests for nearly all in nine days
- Colleton County deputy dies from COVID-19 complications
- A snowboarder survived an avalanche and caught the heart-racing experience on tape
- Greenville Singles rebuild home