Cities like El Paso, Texas, are coping with temperatures above 100 degrees Fahrenheit alongside the Covid-19 pandemic. | Cengiz Yar/Getty Images
“I’m actually really worried about indoor transmission.”
A heat wave is baking much of the United States this week, with some of the highest temperatures forecasted in Southwestern states battling some of the most troubling coronavirus outbreaks in the country.
Arizona, for instance, is currently suffering from one of the worst outbreaks of Covid-19 with the highest daily reported cases per capita in the country. Meanwhile, Phoenix hit a high of 109 degrees Fahrenheit in recent weeks, and the National Weather Service issued an excessive heat warning for the region through the weekend.
All-time record high temperatures always enter into the discussion when it gets as hot as it’s going to get. There is a slight chance temperatures could
Upstate News Headlines
- North Carolina Mountains May be Impacted by Major Winter Storm Next Week
- Upstate Uber driver discusses mask requirements
- Teen charged with felony DUI after crash killed passenger
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Bond hearing for Justin Fowler
- Black Friday shopping at Haywood Mall
- Saturday College Football Free Pick: Pittsburgh vs. Clemson
- Clemson vs Pittsburgh 11/28/20 Free College Football Picks and Predictions CFB Tips
- Max’s Clemson take renders Finebaum ‘speechless’
- Pitt Football | 2020 Clemson Week | Alex Kessman