To paraphrase a quote that’s widely — and wrongly — attributed to Mark Twain: Golf is a long walk spoiled. These days, though, you get an entirely different perspective when you stroll Greenville’s renowned links, home to a sizable clubhouse of PGA professionals.
“We’ve got a good golf town and
Upstate News Headlines
- Tree splits home in half, separating family in Spartanburg Co.
- Tim Tebow on how Justin Fields’ Heisman chances change with Trevor Lawrence’s absence | First Take
- Greenville Co. Schools has plan to get wifi to all students in the county
- DHEC doctor gives tips for voting safety, Halloween safety
- Taking the fright out of holidays during the pandemic
- Trees down, storm damage in Travelers Rest
- Videocast: Frost and Freezing
- Police investigating robbery at Spartanburg BB&T branch
- You can’t screw this up! 12 gift cards that are perfect for any recipient