Well Walkers is back! Masks are required and social distancing will be practiced.
Walk your way to wellness on the 1/4 mile concourse at Bon Secours Wellness Arena. Parking and admission are free to the public. Whether you’re on your lunch break, a senior, or exercising with a toddler in tow, stop in at your convenience to walk your way to wellness!
Times are 9:00 am – 1:00 pm except when noted otherwise. Dates are subject to change. For the most up to date information, click here.
Dec 08 , 2020 9:00 AM
Dec 10 , 2020 9:00 AM
Dec 15 , 2020 9:00 AM
Jan 05 , 2021 9:00 AM
Jan 07 , 2021 9:00 AM
Jan 12 , 2021 9:00 AM
Jan 14 , 2021 9:00 AM
Jan 19 , 2021 9:00 AM
Jan 26 , 2021 9:00 AM
Jan 28 , 2021 9:00 AM
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Contractors You Need To Hire When Selling a Home
- Asheville Man in critical condition after shooting at home
- Deputies investigating possible murder-suicide in Rutherford Co.
- Prisma Health: Vaccine supply ‘extremely low,’ not taking walk-ins at Upstate vaccination sites star
- Regenesis launches 12 week COVID-19 initiative
- Greenville Co. missing man
- Bobby Pearse Community Center
- DHEC announces Vaccine help for South Carolina seniors
- DHEC: Latest on SC’s vaccine effort
- Firefighters: Traffic on E. Belvue Rd. detoured due to downed utility pole