SPARTANBURG COUNTY, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – A Spartanburg man is facing charges after deputies say he sent racially-charged text messages to his neighbor.
Spartanburg County deputies say 47-year-old Christopher Surratt of Spartanburg sent the messages to the neighbor on July 3. A deputy’s report indicates the victim called Surratt to
Upstate News Headlines
- Boy's devastating death leads to emotional connection between family, transplant recipient
- 10 Bizarre Unexplained Creature Sightings On Google Earth
- Who is voting? Who is winning? Early vote only offers clues
- WANTED: Escaped inmate from Upstate jail
- Videocast: Isolated showers Sunday, colder Monday.
- Craziest “Saving Lives” Moments in Sports History
- Arby's and Buffalo Wild Wings owner buying Dunkin' Brands
- SC’s Graham, Harrison clash on criminal justice, health care
- Greenville Triumph win the USL League One Final after Union Omaha players test positive for COVID-19
- Attempt to register dead people stopped