WanderLove is about reconnecting with what you love. Experience scenic mountains, flowing waters, and all of the winding roads in between when you road trip through Buchanan County, Va.
Located in southwest Virginia, bordered by Kentuck and West Virginia, it’s a quiet spot to get away to while enjoying the majestic landscape around you. Discover the best spots to play, eat, and stay in this guide to Buchanan County.
Go Outside and Play
With miles of trails and waterways to explore, you can find a new adventure every day. Hikers, bikers, and UTV riders can expect a variety of easy, moderate, and hard trails to get outside and test their skills on the Coal Canyon Trail System. This system boasts a total of 114 miles of multi-use trails, plus more than 200 connected miles of trails around the county and surrounding area for multiple full days of fun.
Upstate News Headlines
- All Buncombe County Schools will operate on remote learning plan today
- Let there be Peace
- Xbox Console Update Brings Dynamic Backgrounds, Next-Gen Optimization Badges and Game Pass Improvements
- Doom Eternal Gets Release Date and Trailer for Nintendo Switch Edition
- New Coastal Plain League baseball team in Spartanburg announces team naming contest
- The Best Gacha Games to Play Today
- Anderson deputies search for missing juvenile
- Greenville County Schools to offer kindergarten and first grade enrollment Dec. 1-4
- Culinary Rising
- Top secret: Biden gets access to President’s Daily Brief