Walmart, the largest private employer in the United States, plans to hire 150,000 temporary workers by the end of May as the coronavirus pandemic continues to sweep through the country.
The company <a href=”https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200319005868/en/Walmart-announces-special-cash-bonus-early-payment” target=”_blank”>said</a> it is hiring the associates to work in stores, clubs, distribution centers and fulfillment centers.
Upstate News Headlines
- Greer CPW: rates decreasing for customers
- Arlo Parks Shares New Single “Caroline”
- Thanksgiving Week: Things to Do This Week in Greenville & The Upstate
- EASY DIY HOT CHOCOLATE/COCOA BOMBS | GREAT GIFT IDEA on a BUDGET | MUST SEE
- FSU head coach Mike Norvell responds to Dabo, Clemson: COVID “absolutely” reason for postponement
- SHEC Announces 1,095 new COVID-19 Cases in South Carolina
- NC Governor: Masks ‘must be worn whenever people are with someone outside their household’
- Clemson coach Dabo Swinney No reason to change team’s COVID 19 safety
- Elliott disappointed for players that Clemson-FSU game postponed
- Turner reacts to Clemson-FSU postponement, talks Senior Day