In the upcoming 2020 general election, Georgia and South Carolina voters will make their picks for the President of the United States, the U.S. Senate, congressional seats and numerous additional state and local races. Turnout is expected to be very high.
As of March, more than 7 million Georgians and, as of May, more than 3 million South Carolinians are registered to vote.
All voters will also have the option to do early in-person voting.
Upstate News Headlines
- What You Need To Know Before Eating Jack In The Box Tacos
- Ree Drummond’s Pancetta and Butternut Squash Pasta | The Pioneer Woman | Food Network
- Hurricane Zeta: Forecast cone, spaghetti models and position as it gets closer to Gulf of Mexico
- Chaos erupts with demonstrators in Philadelphia after armed man shot by police
- Coronavirus cases increase in 44 states as some hospitals buckle
- How Trump’s rhetoric is casting doubt on the election
- Nicole: Cloudy Tuesday with highs in the 70s
- VP Mike Pence to visit Greenville Tuesday for campaign rally
- Expect fewer gifts this holiday season
- Trump administration set to announce Medicare and Medicaid will cover Covid vaccine