USA TODAY Editorial Board on Biden endorsement: Trump violates values.
RELATED: Racial inequities are fueling coronavirus spread in Essex County, NJ https://youtu.be/7S41b9Kmie4
For the first time in USA TODAY’s history, the Editorial Board is endorsing a presidential candidate. Several board members explain why.
USA TODAY’s editorial opinions are decided by its Editorial Board, separate from the news staff and the USA TODAY Network. Most editorials are coupled with an Opposing View, a unique USA TODAY feature. To read more editorials, go to the Opinion front page or sign up for the daily Opinion email newsletter. To respond to this editorial, submit a comment to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about this decision, check out the full article here: https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/opinion/todaysdebate/2020/10/20/elect-joe-biden-reject-donald-trump-editorials-debates/5919435002/
» Subscribe to USA TODAY: http://bit.ly/1xa3XAh
» Watch more on this and other topics from USA TODAY: https://bit.ly/30HuLzS
» USA TODAY delivers current local and national news, sports, entertainment, finance, technology, and more through award-winning journalism, photos, videos and VR.
Upstate News Headlines
- Blasts of Cold, Snow Coming to the South Soon
- Greenville’s mayor, health officials give update on COVID-19
- Police and the school district give an update on Hendersonville Middle school shooting.
- Deputies: Two injured in plane crash near Donaldson Center
- War of Words Continues Between Clemson and Florida State
- Greenville deputies: suspect arrested for 2015 Greenville murder
- Deputies say 2 suspects in custody for armed robbery at Spinx in Easley
- Governor McMaster urges Dominion Energy to withdraw request for 7.7% rate hike
- Police investigating following shots fired at the Plantations at Haywood Apartments
- One student in custody, another in the hospital following shooting at Hendersonville Middle School