U.S. Steel has given notices to thousands of workers that widespread cuts in jobs are expected.The Pittsburgh-based company said it has issued or plans to issue Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) notices to approximately 6,500 employees. WARN notices are required to be sent to workers in advance of plant closings or certain mass layoffs, which can include cutting jobs or reducing work hours by
Upstate News Headlines
- Trevor Lawrence set for possibly his final Clemson home game
- Fox News Is Terrified of Trump Supporters (and They Should Be)
- TV Rewind: Why Skins Remains a Gold Standard for Teen Drama Series
- The Croods: A New Age Is Hardly an Evolution from the Original, but Still Finds Laughs
- Make your predictions for Sunday's game at Minnesota
- Pickin' It: Panthers at Vikings
- Notre Dame vs. North Carolina: 2020 Game Preview
- DHEC to offer free HIV testing for World AIDS Day
- Teen Driver Charged after Deadly DUI Crash in Anderson Co.
- 1 dead after 3-vehicle DUI Crash in Spartanburg Co.