CLEMSON, SC (FOX Carolina) – An upstate woman who gouged out her own eyes is speaking out for the first time since receiving a life-changing surgery.
In February 2018, Kaylee Muthart’s story made headlines across the world, but there’s more to her story than what meets the eye.
Upstate News Headlines
- Trump’s nomination of Amy Coney Barrett, in 3 minutes
- Teddy Roosevelt’s Mint Julep: All the Presidents’ Drinks
- Picking through a pandemic: In Nashville, 90 percent of independent music venues risk closure
- Why the 2020 presidential debates could matter more than ever
- Who is Amy Coney Barrett, Trump’s expected Supreme Court nominee?
- Miami Embarrasses FSU Reaction by Clemson Fan
- Tennessee football Key moments from 31-27 South Carolina win
- #16 Tennessee vs South Carolina | College Football Week 4 | 2020 College Football Highlights
- 2020 South Carolina Gamecock Football Vs Tennessee Volunteers | Gamecock Review
- Protesters in Upstate continue to march for Breonna Taylor