In today’s video we talk about one of our first Arctic Blasts of the year, this Upcoming Major Arctic Blast will be fueled by a tanking arctic oscillation, along side a PNA that looks to go positive, not only that but our NAO also looks to potentially go negative which usually indicates we could go locked into a more consistent and slow pattern.
The odds of a colder end to November and Also a colder December are increasing dramatically.
#ArcticBlast #CoolDown #UpcomingPattern
Upstate News Headlines
- Paste Studio on the Road: Nashville 11/30 – Lera Lynn, Birds of Chicago, Lilly Hiatt, Aaron Lee Tasjan
- Many shoulder blame after Panthers drop winnable game in Minnesota
- Teddy Bridgewater's return to Minnesota filled with disappointment
- What They Said: Postgame Quotes from Panthers-Vikings
- Deputies: Two suspects sought, one captured after chase and gunfire exchange with deputies, homeowners
- How The U.S. Plans To Distribute Covid-19 Vaccines
- Tigers getting healthy just in time for road contest at Virginia Tech
- Discussing Trevor Lawrence’s future with Clemson
- Stats and Superlatives: Jeremy Chinn has record day
- Worries about Covid-19 have increased since Thanksgiving