ANDERSON, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – Split Creek Farm in Anderson has been in operation for 40 years and a Grade A dairy for 30 of them. With products like goat milk, goat cheese, yogurt, and fudge, the owners tell us 70% of their income comes from selling to restaurants.
Upstate News Headlines
- Idiot eats the Carolina Reaper Chilli – Severe pain and panic is the result!
- Household spread of COVID-19 is common and quick, new CDC study finds
- PIZZA FRIES (BECAUSE WHY NOT?) | SAM THE COOKING GUY
- Dabo: Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence won't play in Notre Dame game
- Uiagalelei rallies No. 1 Clemson to 34-28 win over BC
- Judge orders Postal Service to take 'extraordinary measures' to deliver ballots on time
- Gas prices below $2: Coming to a gas station near you (if they're not already)
- Boston College vs. Clemson Football Highlights
- DHEC Reports 831 New Cases of Covid-19 in South Carolina
- England announces monthlong lockdown as UK virus cases pass 1 million