Steve Watson, the director of jazz studies at Greenville’s Fine Arts Center, has had to do things a bit differently this year with his students. Five-day-a-week in-person instruction hasn’t been an option.
“I’ve only seen students twice a week in person,” Watson says. “One group on Monday and Wednesday, and
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Police see uptick in violent crimes across the Lowcountry
- Harris Teeter pharmacies in SC to begin COVID-19 vaccinations
- Sutton Hoo Drama The Dig Is a Lovely, Meditative Artifact
- How South Carolina plans to fix COVID-19 vaccines: #WakeUpCLT To Go 1-21-21
- Netflix's Solid Spanish Series Money Heist Is Cliché to Its Bones—Somehow, That's a Good Thing
- VERIFY: Will smokers receive the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Honey Lung Share New Single “Oh So Real”
- South Carolina among worst states for COVID-19 vaccinations
- Tracking COVID-19 numbers 1 year since first confirmed case in the US
- Charlotte doctor issues strong warning amid COVID-19 pandemic